Hello
second trimester! Most of the time during this second trimester, I feel so
energetic.. Everything seems to be back to my normal body without any nausea,
flu and cough and hello to my eating appetite.. I begun able to cook again
daily for our lunch and dinner.. Hubby still provides me with a glass of
pregnancy milk every morning..
I spent my
last few days of January to visit Surabaya.. I told my mom I want to have some
pleasant foods, and mom is going to attend my cousins wedding there.. So we managed
to book the same flight to Surabaya and meet at the airport.. I flew alone
since hubby still needs to wait for his “holiday-period”.. I really miss
Surabaya’s food.. Haven’t been there since 5 years ago.. Well yeah, I ate
Semanggi, Lontong Kupang (just a portion :p), Lontong Balap, Halim’s Pigeon,
etc! It’s not a part of food craving.. I just missed those food since so long
ago..
Anyway, mom
and I flew back to Jakarta, while hubby still in Samarinda.. I use Citilink
Aircraft VV without any problem due to my pregnancy.. Well at least just
prepare the doctor’s approval letter to fly, although from Surabaya to Jakarta,
they didn’t notice my pregnancy bumps..
I spent another 2weeks in Jakarta.. Hubby came to Jakarta nearly the Chinese
New Year day.. This year is our first year to gave Hong Bao to our nieces and
nephews.. We went to one of the favorite Obgyn in Jakarta suggested by my sister
in law, Dr. Tjien Ronny to check our baby.. We finally know that we have a baby
boy (and we’re so happy of that).. Finally, it’s the time to find our baby
names! He said everything is normal, just that my placenta is still “low”..
Should wait for couples of weeks to check again and hope it will goes normal as
well.. After spending our happy day in Jakarta,
then we flew back to Samarinda and back to routine again *sigh*
On April 4th
to 7th we went to Jakarta again.. This time hubby need to go Cheng
Beng (praying for his parents).. So we gather with his brother and sister,
together with our nephews (yes, we have a new nephew born last February).. I
use this chance to visit another Obgyn nearby my house, he is so famous with
his 4D USG (although he didn’t want to do 4D USG if everything normal), Dr.
Calvin Tjong.. The queue was quite bad, but still better than Samarinda’s Obgyn
(anyway, we usually used another Obgyn in Samarinda which is Dr. Wahyu in RSIA
Aisyah to avoid long queue in order to get doctor’s approval letter to fly)..
Dr. Calvin said everything is normal as well.. He required me to check my
glucose, toxo and rubella.. Everything went well, just that I don’t have any toxo
antibody, so I really need to be careful with the food hygiene.. Anyway, I’m
pretty sure I will have my baby to be deliver with him.. So I booked another
meeting for May (yeah, you should book one month in advance to meet him)
Well, to
sum up my second trimester.. I feel so blessed to have everything in normal
(especially my appetite).. I’m also able to feel his little kicks inside my
bumps (although its kinda annoying especially when I want to pee and he kicks
me out).. A little stretch-mark is quite visible in some part of my body.. Sometimes
back pain come and go while I stay too long in one position but it’s still
alright.. My weight currently increasing about 1kg-1.5kg per month, so does my bumps
is getting bigger (most ex-pregnant people said it looks like their first
trimester bumps).. Doctors requires me to drink more water as they afraid my amniotic
fluid is not enough.. I really hope that my third trimester will be as enjoyable
as this second trimester :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment