After came back from my trip to Europe, he came down to Jakarta to help our preparation.
First come first, we settle down our Holy Matrimony things with our Pastor..
We did our consultation with pastoral minister and fulfilling letters that need to be given..
Then we have a technical meeting with our WO (Excellent), follow up the souvenir and invitation (as a draft) as well as the decoration (we finally chose the dusty pink-broken white and silver colour)..
Anyway, we finally chose Antheia as our Photo vendor.. Simply because they offer us their special price, as the photographer is my fiance's university friend :) Anyway, we also got a special box for our album later on..
I found an additional wedding shoe for me.. Instead of having my pre-wedding shoes (which actually can be use for the day), I bought a new pair of sandal.. I need this sandal or else he'll be shorter than me on that day.. I choose Donamichi, Mangga Dua.. Its quite cheap (compared to the one I bought in Singapore back then..)
Oh, I also settle down my the civil requirement which are N1, N2, N4 forms that need to be given to church as soon as possible..
Now I'm still stuck on our invitation draft.. Growing up in Chinese family without any background of Chinese language is one of the most problematic thing to settle down this invitation. Our family requires Chinese language invitation, and our vendor should give those draft to their Chinese intepreter (which will take quite long time to wait).. Naming is the most difficult thing at this moment.. Hopefully before the Eid Al-Fitr, we could finish our invitation draft perfectly..
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment