Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Day I Met You

April-May 2009:
First time we knew each others by chats, but we never meet before. Thanks to the virtual technology that enable to provide communications to can bridge both of us at that time.

June 2009:
My phone rangs, I never heard that voice before, he said "Happy Birthday Tre" - I suddently shocked and ask, How did you get my phone number?! He said: "It's on your Facebook page." and I'm Drolling!

July-Aug 2009:
Conversation became more constant and intense, we knew each other better and we planed to visit a small restaurant nearby my house in Jakarta next month on my holiday

Sept 2009:
A message received on my phone, he asked my address to deliver some gifts from Lampung, I gave him my address. Several hours later, a black car park in front of my house and my phone rangs. "I'm outside your house if I'm not mistaken." I opened the door and he gave me some banana chips, pempek, and abon ebi exclusively from Lampung. He asked me to bring him to the restaurant we discussed before. In several minutes after that, we reached the " Ayam Taliwang Restaurant" nearby my house. Yeah, this is our first date:)

Nov 2009:
Intense communication still goes on, and we are closer to each other. I tried to hide my feeling, I'm still not sure whether he is a good guy for me or not but I felt addicted to him. I can't get him lost from my mind. Tons of reason I tried to give to myself to avoid him and keeping the distance but its failed. I felt that I need him.
I asked him to join my vacation with my friends, but he said he did not want. He never drove to Anyer before and he did not know how to get there. I kept asking him to joint us caused there's an empty room for him and his sister and he kept on refused me. On the second day of my vacation, the drove alone to Anyer, asking me where's the villa located and suddenly he reached there. He said, " The power of GPS" even though several times he used the wrong way. Deep in my heart I said, "That's the power of an effort:)". It's the happiest thing in this year. We also celebrated his birthday in Anyer with J'co's donuts..

Dec 2009:
We loved to talk on the phone everynight night until I slept away, then he will turn off the call. One night, we talked on the phone, discussing anything on earth, and I slept away. In between my unconciousness, I felt something whispered and I heard its something about "Love". Yeah, I thought I was only my dream. I continue my sleep even though still wondering about it. Second night, he did the same things. And I suddenly woke up when he whispered it and pretend I never heard it. He kept asking me, "Did you heard what I said last night when you're sleeping?" I said, "I don't" :p
12-12-09: Our first movie dating, we watched "Two Dogs"
On 31th Dec 2009, we planned to celebrate the New Year together, he brough a bucket of roses when he reached my home, I was so surprised. This is the first bucket of flower in my life. From this day, Our Relationship is just begin:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment